My best holidays :)

 The best holidays I ever had was this January when I went to Algarrobo with two of my best friends and the family of one of them. We were there for 4 days and we did a lot of things together like spending the entire day and part of the night in the beach talking, listening to music and playing table games like "carioca, poker, etc." we also went to long walks through the forest and through the town where we found a theme park. We also did a lot of barbecues and ate a lot of different foods because one of my friends and his uncle are professional chefs, so it was like a paradise on earth.

 This holidays were the best so far because it was one of the first holidays that I spent with my friends, I had a lot of fun and peaceful moments, so it was like the perfect mix between having fun and relaxing moments, I enjoyed it a lot and if I could turn back time to go again I would do it without hesitation.



Comments

  1. nothing better than vacationing with a chef

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your favorite vacation was just before the pandemic! and how great that one of your friends is a professional chef !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. with friends everything is better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walks on the beach are by far the best and even more with your best friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go to vacations with friends is the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inequality in chile