The country I'd like to go is England because I'd like to learn english by talking to native speakers, also because its landscapes and cities which I find them so interesting and full of history. The things I know of England are not that much, I know that the capital city is London, the weather is very rainy and cloudy, the country is still ruled by a kingdom and the people have a particular hour to drink tea. The things I'd like to do there is talking to other people and try to make them understand what I'm saying, it would be like a personal challenge and a moment to learn more of this language. I also would like to go to the great stadiums all over the country, I really love football so it would be like a dream for me. Another thing I'd like to do is walking all over the cities and get lost in such beautiful place. Maybe i would like to live or study there, it would be a new experience for me and a chellenge too, it would be hard in the beginning, because I like my city and country, my family and friends are here so it would be kind of a hard but in the end I'm sure it would get a lot better.




Comments

  1. i really like England, there are too many beautiful and interesting places to visit. If i went to Spain, i would like to go to England

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like England, it has a lot of history and I am also curious about driving on the left side

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My best holidays :)

Inequality in chile